The Nintendo Switch has been rather hot in Japan during the Holidays, and this continued over the past two weeks, as showcased by the latest Media Create charts. The firm delivered today data for two separate weeks since they go on vacation for the new year.
Below you can check out the top-twenty software chart related to the period between Dec. 24 and Dec 30. As usual, the second number for each game represents lifetime sales.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Switch – 258,974/2,614,160
- Super Mario Party – Switch – 95,102/936,140
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – Switch – 68,308/1,399,595
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Switch – 55,758/2,055,899
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – Switch – 47,176/179,438
- Splatoon 2 – Switch – 43,033/2,882,819
Continue Reading at Twinfinite…