By Sato . March 26, 2019 . 6:45am
Koei Tecmo recently revealed an expansion for Attack on Titan 2, titled Final Battle, and this week’s issue of Famitsu shares more information on what’s new including the new shooting weapon, Anti-Personnel ODM. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Here are some tidbits from an interview with the developer:
- The reason they made the new content as an update to Attack on Titan 2 is because Season 3 of the anime lacks the volume to be a game of its own.
- Story Mode won’t have an original protagonist.
- There will be carryover saves from the previous game.
- The “Anti-Personnel ODM” is an equipment that is capable of shooting.
- There’s a scene in which you play as Zeke Yeager.
The magazine also appears to show information on a new element called…
Continue reading at Siliconera…