BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle kicks off its Version 2.0 update in a couple days. Arc System Works shared the full patch notes that includes new system features and a bunch of character changes.
First, here are the new system features:
- After landing the final hit of Smart Combo 1, you can switch in your partner with an incoming attack by pressing A.
- Successfully landing the Cross Raid attack will switch in your partner in the Active Switch powered-up state.
- Your partner will have to be at the back to be able to use Cross Raid. ・Using Cross Raid will use up all remaining Cross Gauge. (You will be able to use Cross Raid regardless of the remaining Cross Gauge.)
- Your Resonance level will increase regardless of the amount of Cross Gauge left when used. (Same amount as when activating Cross Combo with 100% Cross Gauge.)
- A powerful attack that can be unleashed by pressing C during the finish of a 2 person Clash Assault.
- Requires 1 Skill Gauge. A normal Clash Assault will…
Continue reading at Siliconera…