Team Go Rocket Boss Giovanni is not an easy ‘task to complete,’ and beating the Boss will require special skills, the right Pokemon counters and of course a little bit of luck.
Giovanni’s lineup has changed and new Pokemon can now be encountered. The new Pokemon lineup requires specific counters and moves, and for that matter, I’ve decided to dig a little bit deeper and find the perfect counters. Trust me, Giovanni will no longer cause you any problems and that Shiny Shadow Moltres will be yours in a matter of seconds.
Giovanni Counters Guide
#1 lineup and counters assumed to be LVL 35
- Tyranitar with Smack Down/Crunch
- Rhyperior with Smack Down/Surf
- Terrakion with Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Machamp with Counters/Cross Chop
- Lucario with Counter/PowerUpPunch
- Hydreigon with Dragonbreath/Crunch
- Dialga with Dragonbreath/Iron Head
#2 lineup and counters assumed to be LVL 35
- Melmetal with Thundershock/Rock Slide
- Magnezone with Spark/Mirro Shot
- Lucario with…
Continue reading at Futuregamereleases…