EB Games Australia has recently launched six games ahead of their intended release dates. Some games are up for grabs a full five days earlier than their official launch dates.
EB Games Australia broke the news that six new IPs were available for physical purchase in their stores. These six games are:
- Persona 5 Royal (PS4)
- Dirt Rally 2.0 Game of the Year Edition (PS4, Xbox One)
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (Switch)
- La Mulana 1&2: Hidden Treasures Edition (Switch)
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4)
- Gigantosaurus The Game (Switch)
Both Persona 5 Royal and La Mulana 1&2 were slated for a release date of 30 March for the PS4 and Nintendo Switch respectively.
You can get these games from EB Games Australia five days earlier than expected. Other games like Saints Row IV: Re-Elected and Gigantosaurus The Game had release dates of 27 March.
Dirt Rally 2.0 and One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 were supposed to come out on 27 and 26 March respectively….