Set to release for 30th of March, we’re here and so is Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. With the game’s release, certain players seem to be finding the experience a bit too ‘hefty’ for their rigs. To achieve optimal performance, we have created a rough overview of all the settings and suggested some Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Best Settings you can tweak to achieve better performance.
Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Best Settings
Hopefully, the listed tweaks fix any of your in-game’s annoying stutters you might be experiencing.
- Processor:Intel® Core™ i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
- Memory:6 GB RAM
- Graphics:Intel® UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
- OS: Windows 7 or above (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-9600K / AMD Ryzen™ 5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon™ RX 580
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)