Apr 9, 2021
21 Views
0 0

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Looking to Add All of Ubisoft+ Services

Written by

Comments to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Looking to Add All of Ubisoft+ Services

• Which of these is /r/GamingLeaksAndRumours going to will into existence first:

– Ubisoft games on Game Pass
    – Silent Hill remake/reboot
    – Microsoft buying Sega
    – Bloodborne PC/PS5 remaster

beary_good April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • If this turns out to be true consider maxing out your Game Pass membership as far as you can, there would definitely be a price hike for this move.

KED528 April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • one does imagine if gamepass does ever become successful will the centralization of all the pubs cease at its peak and decentralize the way netflix did, ala everything being on netflix pre 2017 and now everyone having their own service, this could be alleviated if they monopolize every pub tho lol

aletyou April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • They didn’t add EA play pro, I still don’t see why they would do the equivalent with Ubisoft. More likely it’s gonna add older Ubisoft games like with EA play

thiagomda April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • At this point 15 bucks a month to me is already a steal. This has been rumored for a few months now and if it happens I’ll be super excited. Basically won’t have to ever pay for a game again lol.

xDefimate April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • I can’t see it being the regular Ubisoft+ currently existing though. That’s 15$ a month by itself and if they increase GP too much to compensate, people might start thinking more about the price (above 15$ kind of become expensive for those type of services).
    I imagine it would be a new tier for Ubisoft with only older games like EA has.

Radulno April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Glad I paid for valhalla and legion and they’re just sitting in my backlog smh lol

That being said I’d be fine paying 5 more per month for access to every current, and upcoming ubisoft title+dlc day 1

EDIT: far cry 6 alone would make 5/mo save me money (after tax) for the year lol

TallMoron18 April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Yes finally I can play all 24 assassins creed and 12 far cry games

DiosAnonimo April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Cool with all this i will never have to buy another game ever again Gamepass is just the best ever.

EricKillMongerz April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Would be insane, because this would mean all their games and accompanying dlc if Ubisoft+ include them which I think it does.

If this turns out true I would be shocked if it didn’t include a price increase.

FNaF_walrusman April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • I see a 19.99$ a month price tag coming soon if this is true that’s 240$ a year. If games stay 70$ that means that’s equivalent of you buying 3 games after tax. So I don’t think there’s anyway anyone can complain to pay 20$ a month if you want GamePass with EA-UBISOFT-XBOXGAMESTUDIOS-PLUSMORE.

LemonMintHookah April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • This feels like a rumor that’s a next logical step but kinda based on nothing. Like, the same quotes get passed around and everyone kinda nods along but it doesn’t feel like it’s actually based on anything except this being the next logical step.

Sure, it’ll probably happen but we’ve had no actual info or leaks on it imo.

BattlebornCrow April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • “I’m cool with this”

Why do people always say shit like this? No shit you’re cool with it, as far as you know they’re giving you something extra for free. People always make statements like “ya know what, I’m actually ok with this” as if anybody at Microsoft gives af whether you as an individual give them your approval about adding value to their product at no cost to you. Social media has raised people’s self value waaay too high.

StunningEstates April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • This doesn’t make sense financially for Ubisoft. The new consoles just launched and they were having record sales with their launches.

Ubisoft+ in gamepass cannibalizes their own sales, especially on Xbox Series S/X and also leads to less growth for Ubisoft+ on PC.

If the rumour is true and I doubt it is, then it’s likely that Ubisoft plus is doing terribly in terms of growth and revenue. Ubisoft probably wants to use gamepass to generate more revenue from their old catalog instead.

Diark April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Most Bethesda, EA and Ubisoft games? As well as loads of obscure Indie Games? Game pass is becoming a no brainer at this point

potatomaster24 April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • The value of game pass is absolutely mind blowing! I mean all of the Microsoft first party titles alone are worth it imo (Elder Scrolls, Fable, Halo, Fallout, Doom, Dishonored, Forza, Age of Empires, etc). The third party games on GPU are also really quality titles, i’ve found myself discovering games that I have overlooked because it’s apart of GPU so why not try them?

But if Microsoft also add Ubisoft+ into GPU then that would be just insane. I mean adding on top of everything else, you would gain access to huge franchises like Assassins Creed, Anno, Far Cry, Watch Dogs. All for just $15 a month.

MS have a lot of ground to cover for their gigantic fuckup last gen, but I gotta say this gen so far they are leap vaulting ahead with game pass.

OutoflurkintoLight April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • ok xbox needs to calm down. i’m getting spoiled here

KvVortex April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • The EA thing that is included with gamepass is limited to old games and not new releases right? The Ubi + thing would be similar. I mean, it’s cool having all those games for $15. I just don’t see those companies offering new releases day to date.

_OutofMana April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • I’m definitely picking up a series X after I get my PS5 Game Pass is just too good

frayhoundx2 April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • This service is kinda badass

DrMiDNigh April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • If this is true, we are practically stealing

Doomaniser April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • The empire grows larger I suppose

OrangeJr36 April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • 14.99 a month for that… MAX OUT. 19.99 incoming (and rightfully so lol)

VolleNommer April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • UBI + is 14.99 $ a month they can’t just bring it on game pass. price hike or something like ultimate ultimate game pass.

Dry_Frosting_7130 April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • This is why I kind of wish Xbox Game Pass had customizable tiers. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox console Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold, 2 things that are useless to a PC gamer.

Richiieee April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • i think this is only a dream…

Jerukgames April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Savings so much money, basically means no longer need to buy any Bethesda game, Microsoft studios, EA title and possibly soon ubisoft…I predict announcement at the E3 replacement and arrives in Oct/Nov.

drewbles82 April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Fuck i would pay for that 15-18€ monthly without question possibly even 20 ( only if its on pc obviously cause i dont own consoles)

Evonos April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Ubisoft+ includes all new Ubisoft games on day 1, in most cases with DLC. If they’re launching a cheaper EA Play-style tier that doesn’t include most DLC and only adds games 6-12 months after launch, that would make sense for Game Pass, but I don’t see how adding Ubisoft+ as is would make any business sense for Ubi.

CinnamonJack April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • I have no reason to buy PS5.

Kehnoxz April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • MAKE IT HAPPEN PHIL DONT LEAVE US IN THE DARK. Ubi is god. I don’t mind playing older games like ac and far cry

thanostheoggod April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • It’s a good thing that they do this but why do this one after another, don’t corpos take it slow?

guardianultra April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • What i think could happen is something like Ultimate+ that is 20 bucks because i see now way they can add Ubisoft to 15 dollar service, i mean even Ubisoft+ cost same ammount as game pass ultimate lol, no way they will allow it without price hike. But would be nice if there is a choice. 15 to remain as it is, 20 for example to have game pass ultimate + ubisoft + with all dlcs

nemanjaC92 April 9, 2021 3:11 pm
  • This is PC only, right?

The_Iceman2288 April 9, 2021 3:11 pm