Cold Iron Studios has released the Aliens Fireteam Elite update 1.013 patch this October 20, and this includes weapon changes, combat fixes and more. Head on for the patch notes below.
Aliens Fireteam Elite Update 1.013 Patch Notes:
WEAPON BALANCING AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Base Spread was higher than intended, and has been adjusted down ~20%.
- Base Max Ammo increased to 80, up from 60.
- Time to Reload per-shell has been decreased to 0.3s, down from 0.4s.
- M10 Auto Pistol: Base Max Ammo increased to 600, up from 520.
- N79 EVA Laser: Decreased charge time to 0.2s, down from 0.3s. Post-shot cooldown decreased to 0.3s, down from 0.4s. Heat generated per shot decreased by ~20%.
- L36 Halberd: Weak Point Multiplier increased to 225%, up…
Article Tags:Video Game News