Hello Games has released the No Man’s Sky update 3.071 patch (version number on PS5) this October 28 and it’s out for both next-gen and last-gen platforms! This is for the “Emergence” patch which includes a long list of fixes which are listed below in the patch notes.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.071 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a number of rare instances where settlement buildings were not properly constructed.
- Fixed a rare issue where a construction terminal would not be placed on a settlement building site.
- Fixed an issue that could cause grass to spawn within settlement buildings.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to edit terrain within settlements in rare circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that could cause settlements not to align…