Illfonic has released Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.29 today, which means there are two patches that got rolled out this October 28! This one includes fixes, playlist changes and more! Check out the full patch notes below. You can check out the changelog for the first patch released today right here.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.29 Patch Notes:
- Overgrowth (Day) and Headquarters (Day/Night) are now back in the map rotation
- Fixed an issue where the optional objectives were not spawning in properly in Night Mode maps
- Players may still encounter this issue on Derailed
- Fixed an issue where certain guerilla AI were doing too much damage
- Fixed an issue where the lighting was too bright during the Excavation map infil cinematics