While DICE introduced Specialists in Battlefield 2042, there’s no denying that the game lacks certain features that past Battlefield games had. From a more robust weapons list, server browser functionality, leaning taken out, and more, here’s a huge list of the Battlefield 2042 missing features (both good and bad) that veteran fans will remember were in past Battlefield games.
Battlefield 2042 Missing Features:
- No single-player story/campaign mode
- No standard server browser
- Fewer standardized game modes (Can’t even play TDM or smaller scale modes without relying on community servers. Really?)
- No standard hardcore mode
- No persistent lobbies (seriously why do I have to matchmake after EVERY round?)
- Fewer in-game assignments